singapore: the smallest big galery
home » forum » Mods » singapore and wordpress

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-03-26 02:46:57

eddiejanzer

singapore and wordpress

I dabbled with integrating singapore with wordpress last year and would really love to have them together.  Question: wordpress has gotten pretty good but many new upgrades since singapore was last made for it. Anyone out there with an opinion as to whether it's worth attempting to get them to play together?  If yes, where can I get the all the files for singapore for wordpress, including a few instructions?

#2 2008-03-26 18:51:35

DC
Administrator

Re: singapore and wordpress

I think it was pavian who created mods for WP but I dont think he does that any longer as WP changed a lot and as far as I know updates for it that is SGAL updates have not been made in a while.

You may try and ask him for some of the older files he had up at one time.

DC

To code or not to code that is the question?

Did my response help you out? Consider donating by buying me a slice, Whats this? Read More!
http://www.clickcraft.net/slice.php

#3 2008-03-26 18:56:50

eddiejanzer

yeh, I found the post by him... at one point I had it working great in the admin for wordpress, but could not get it to work right on the front end. With wordpress having so many newer versions, I will just let the idea go.  thanks,

#4 2008-03-27 13:13:52

pavian

Yes, sorry, but I wasn't able to keep up w/ Wordpress dev-speed, nor was I able to get everything working completly correct :-(