singapore: the smallest big galery
home » forum » Installation » Singapore newbie needing help

You are not logged in.

#1 2004-05-28 13:48:27

Tudy

Singapore newbie needing help

Hi  smile
I just installed singapore on my server, when I say just I mean today. I had no problem uploading it.. running the test. Setting the file permissions as directed in the readme.html and logging in. I made my first gallery and attemped to upload a photo .. but got an error. ( btw I changed the singapore.ini to use ImageMagik replacing the G2 in quotes to im.

Here is the error I get when trying to post.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(galleries/./IMG_0117_filtered.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/eggs/public_html/happy-dance/includes/admin.class.php on line 402

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpfbAl7J' to 'galleries/./IMG_0117_filtered.jpg' in /home/eggs/public_html/happy-dance/includes/admin.class.php on line 402

You are here: singapore

Im not sure what it means or what to do to fix it. Can you help me?  Im currently using MT to upload and post my photos.. but was looking for something different.

Tudy

#2 2004-05-28 14:35:00

tamlyn
Lead Developer

Re: Singapore newbie needing help

Are you sure that the galleries/ directory is writable? try creating a subgallery in it just to see.

#3 2004-05-28 15:50:43

Tudy

Re: Singapore newbie needing help

I had a few things I hadnt changed in the singapore ini.. once I changed those it works pretty good now. Im still poking around. Its really simple to install and even for me a nothing.. It wasnt difficult.. Im looking forward to learning more about it.

Tudy