You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Error after FTP existing gallery to new web host

#1 2012-03-08 12:04:58

ctguy

Error after FTP existing gallery to new web host

Hi there,

A friend of mine recently moved web hosts and was given his site on a dvd. He gave me the dvd to upload his site for him via ftp to the new hosting.

I have uploaded the site 'as-is' from the dvd onto his new host.

I am able to login to the admain, but have not touched anything yet. The problem is that when browsing his site, links to galleries that used to exist are not working anymore.

I wonder if there is something missing in a config file or something, but I have never used this software before.

When browsing on his site, I get the following error when trying to open a gallery:

Warning: fopen(data/logs/views..log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/cartoon/public_html/gallery/includes/io_csv.class.php on line 309

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home2/cartoon/public_html/gallery/includes/io_csv.class.php:309) in /home2/cartoon/public_html/gallery/index.php on line 27

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/cartoon/public_html/gallery/includes/io_csv.class.php:309) in /home2/cartoon/public_html/gallery/index.php on line 31

Then there is a: Gallery not found '.'message.

This site used to work perfectly before it was copied to disk and uploaded by ftp, so surely all should still work?

Any ideas?

Thanks guys

#2 2012-05-17 17:33:45

DC
Administrator

Re: Error after FTP existing gallery to new web host

Make sure your paths are 100% correct, sounds like they are not.

DC

To code or not to code that is the question?

Did my response help you out? Consider donating by buying me a slice, Whats this? Read More!
http://www.clickcraft.net/slice.php

• Index
  •  » General
  •  » Error after FTP existing gallery to new web host