singapore: the smallest big galery
home » forum » Feature Requests » Admin feature: rotation

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-01-12 10:47:48

aussy

Admin feature: rotation

I've tryed to add for myself images rotation feature. In the album page, near "With selected:" label and "Delete" button, I've added "Rotate Left" and "Rotate Rigt" buttons. Aslo I've added RotateImage($dergees,$image) and RotateMultipleImages($degrees) methods in sgAdmin class.

the code is not very accurate (for example I ignored translator and implemented image processing for IM only) but it works and I've found it very userfull. That is because someone of my users time to time uploads an unchecked image collection where half of  images need to be rotated.

So I recommend to add this feature in the next release.

#2 2008-05-13 17:28:22

f3nd3r

Re: Admin feature: rotation

Hey there. I would really like this feature. aussy, could you post the code please?

#3 2008-05-13 20:21:04

DC
Administrator

Yes when you speak about a feature you have added that works, its nice if you could share the code with the others that read and use our forum ...

DC

To code or not to code that is the question?

Did my response help you out? Consider donating by buying me a slice, Whats this? Read More!
http://www.clickcraft.net/slice.php

#4 2008-05-13 23:32:23

f3nd3r

DC, do you have any way of contacting aussy? It doesn't look like he' visited here for some time. Im unable to email him as the email link is not showing on his profile

#5 2008-05-14 01:07:29

DC
Administrator

Ok I have let aussy know about your request, lets see what happens maybe he will post back.

DC

To code or not to code that is the question?

Did my response help you out? Consider donating by buying me a slice, Whats this? Read More!
http://www.clickcraft.net/slice.php

#6 2008-05-14 09:11:53

f3nd3r

DC wrote:

Ok I have let aussy know about your request, lets see what happens maybe he will post back.

DC

Thanks DC