singapore: the smallest big galery
home » forum » Feature Requests » "Comments" Mod?

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-10-04 23:02:31

jealouz

"Comments" Mod?

Hi people, im sorry if someone have alraedy posted this request, i haven't explore the forum yet.

Is there any chance or is there already and existing mod for COMMENTS (posting comment for each images)?

Anyone?

#2 2006-10-05 18:25:59

Egypt Urnash

Re: "Comments" Mod?

There's one somewhere in the forum; search around. I wasn't able to get it to work when I fooled around with it.

I've thought of writing my own, but after a spambot started obsessively commenting on the last image of my gallery back when I was using Gallery, I'd want to make sure it had some antispam hooks, and I have too many other things to do right now to research doing that...

#3 2006-10-05 18:42:25

pavian

Hehe, actually.. there are hooks for adding comments already, just singapore has not moved on that far.

#4 2006-12-20 21:24:48

x86

Hope it'll be soon.

#5 2008-10-26 18:42:39

VSingh

BUMP. Anyone big_smile?

#6 2009-04-26 02:52:25

MishaWUF

hey you all, please does anyone know if there is the comment feature available already? thank you co much!

#7 2009-04-26 04:18:31

DC
Administrator

Nope some guy did have somthing a ways back but that was the last I ever saw or heard of it, and no other development of that feature has ever been done. plus any type of commenting feature will have to have a lot of well coded anti spam protection or you will have a very big problem on your hands. So if you do get that old version somewhere, and get it to work do heed my warning on spam.

DC

To code or not to code that is the question?

Did my response help you out? Consider donating by buying me a slice, Whats this? Read More!
http://www.clickcraft.net/slice.php