singapore: the smallest big galery
home » forum » Installation » csv files won't be written

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-05-07 09:23:10

donnar

csv files won't be written

Hello,

I have a problem with the singapore thumbnail path. The directory (/_thumbs/) will be created but the thumbnail Files could'nt be write. The rights for access are 0777 in the _thumbs folders.

I have also an problem with my io_handler. I use "csv" but no csv files will be written.

Can anybody help my with my problems?

Sorry for my bad english.

EDIT: the csv File will be written if I create a new Folder with the admin tool.

Last edited by donnar (2009-05-07 10:18:01)

#2 2009-05-07 11:54:02

donnar

Re: csv files won't be written

Now I have more information. Php uses the Imagetool GD Version 2.0.28. So I have changed my singapore.ini:

thumbnail_software = "gd2"

The problem for now is that singapore shows nothing. I can't see any page anymore if gd2 is activated. The generate.php shows the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ImageCreateFromJPEG() in includes/thumbnails.class.php

Why I can't use the "thumbnail_software" gd2?

EDIT: I've found the reason: var_dump(gd_info()) shows "JPG Support" => false.

Last edited by donnar (2009-05-07 12:19:33)

#3 2009-05-07 16:34:06

donnar

So now I have activated the JPG Support and a new error message is displayed:

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to open '../../myPath/temp/80x80-myImage.jpg' for writing in /data/htdocs/mypage/galerie/includes/thumbnail.class.php on line 216

The problem is that there are no thumbnails in this folder. Why can't I build the thumbnails?

Can anyone help me, please?

Last edited by donnar (2009-05-07 16:35:38)

#4 2009-05-07 18:19:21

DC
Administrator

Make sure that all your permissions are set correctly example data files like the users file can be chmod 666

Make shure that the folder your writing into is writable by the server it must usually be chmod 777

DC

To code or not to code that is the question?

Did my response help you out? Consider donating by buying me a slice, Whats this? Read More!
http://www.clickcraft.net/slice.php

#5 2009-05-08 10:04:12

donnar

Hi DC,

that's the reason. I hadn't the correct permissions in the folder. I've selected another thumbnail folder and it works.

Thank you for your answer.

#6 2009-05-08 19:45:57

DC
Administrator

No prob thats why we are here. Glad you got it all working now ...

DC

To code or not to code that is the question?

Did my response help you out? Consider donating by buying me a slice, Whats this? Read More!
http://www.clickcraft.net/slice.php