singapore: the smallest big galery
home » forum » Feature Requests » cupcakes for sale, parties, functions, birthday gift for a love one.

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-07-21 13:27:20

cupcakes for sale, parties, functions, birthday gift for a love one.

giftedcupcakes.*****.com

choose your own design, theme, flavour and colour of your cupcakes.

EDITED BY ADMIN ...

Sorry gifted cupcakes your post is considered a spam based post, please do not post on this forum unless it somehow relates to the SGAL script. If you would like to use SGAL to showcase images of your cupcakes then by all means please do so ... SGAL will probably be one of the best free Gallery scripts you could own ...

But please do not try and solicit on this site, as we do not allow solicitation of any type.  plus a cupcake is not a feature or request and thats what you posted under, we will not be adding cupcakes to the SGAL script any time soon or ever  :-)

You can check out SGAL in our lab our simply download it from the top menu bar if you like.

Heres a site example and the gallery they have made for it.
http://www.buttercupbakeshop.com/album.html

You can set up a gallery with SGAL on your own server somthing like that.

One word on your approach, and some advice, lucky for you I like cupcakes, First you need to get a real website a free blog site is no way to sell cupcakes, you will not be taken seriously at all, a blog can be added to your main site but shouldnt be your main site. You need a cart so buyers can add the items to it and then this sends you the order.

If your serious about doing what you set out to do you need to do it correctly. Spamming forums accros the net is not a good way to do it. your only going to piss off the mods and admins who will ban you. I hope you read this.

Feel free to comment.

DC

#2 2011-03-27 12:32:07

Oliverk48

Re: cupcakes for sale, parties, functions, birthday gift for a love one.

giftedcupcakes wrote:

One word on your approach, and some advice, lucky for you I like cupcakes

Ahah that made me crack smile you're too nice for an admin.

Now seriously... I also have a forum and this opened my eyes on how to be nice and effective at the same time.

EDITED BY ADMIN ...
please do not post unrelated links in your post.

Last edited by Oliverk48 (2011-04-02 11:21:40)

#3 2011-03-27 17:01:40

DC
Administrator

Somtimes you can be nice about it, it depends on the nature of the post. I felt on this one I would give some advice.

DC

To code or not to code that is the question?

Did my response help you out? Consider donating by buying me a slice, Whats this? Read More!
http://www.clickcraft.net/slice.php

#4 2011-07-15 10:02:17

pech

Thank you