singapore: the smallest big galery
home » forum » News Archive » summer hibernation

You are not logged in.

#1 2005-06-17 22:29:30

tamlyn
Lead Developer

summer hibernation

In short: real life has been keeping me muchos busy recently and will continue to do so for most of the summer. Don't expect anything exciting in the near future. Also support on the forums will be quite slow.

#2 2005-06-17 22:38:53

tamlyn
Lead Developer

Re: summer hibernation

OK not much has been going on here recently. That's mainly because I've been pretty busy in real life what with finishing university and all. I did a bit of work this past week (now committed to CVS) but v0.9.12CVS is now actually much further from release than it was before! I'm gonna be doing lots of festivals this summer (starting with Glastonbury next week) so don't expect much work to be done.

Since I'll only be near a computer on rare occasions my contributions on the support forums will be limited. A big thank you to everyone who helps out answering queries on the forums. That's what open source is all about: helping each other. Note support questions by email will most likely be ignored. Sorry.

In late August and early September I'll be taking it easy in Corsica where I may well get some singapore dev work done and finally get the new site up and running. I really do enjoy working on singapore but sometimes there are more pressing matters to attend to...

Be well folks.

#3 2005-07-19 00:01:42

Kevin

Hey tamlyn,

Thanks for posting this message so we know you didn't get abducted by aliens or anything smile

Have a great time this summer!

#4 2013-04-04 06:55:46

Rayhan33665

I have a great time in this summer!

quality management system

Last edited by Rayhan33665 (2013-04-24 18:01:33)