singapore: the smallest big galery
home » forum » News Archive » singapore 0.9.8 released

You are not logged in.

#1 2004-01-09 23:27:47

tamlyn
Lead Developer

singapore 0.9.8 released

It was released a few days ago actually, I just forgot to post this - oops! I'll be very busy until the end of January so expect support response times to be slower than usual. Try posting any problems on the forum and hopefully someone else will be able to help you.

#2 2004-01-09 23:27:48

tamlyn
Lead Developer

Re: singapore 0.9.8 released

New features in 0.9.8
URLs are now automatically made clickable in the 'description' fields. Galleries starting with a dot (.) are hidden from listing view (but can still be accessed if the exact URL is known). The navigation buttons in Mozilla, Opera, etc. (top, up, first, previous, next, last) are now enabled. Iifn parsing can be turned off.

Bug fixes in 0.9.8
Fixes include PHP 5 compliance, sorting in admin mode, file uploads when magic_quotes_gpc is on, updated translator documentation.

Calling all foreign language speakers!
The singapore translation files need slight updates and tweaks with every new release as some words and phrases are added and some are changed. You do not need to be the original translator to update a translation. You do not even need any technical knowledge - it's just a matter of editing some phrases in a text file. If you want to start a new translation into your native language that's great too. Thanks to everyone who has contributed translations so far, I couldn't do it without you!

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous year 2004,

T.