singapore: the smallest big galery
home » forum » News Archive » busy busy busy

You are not logged in.

#1 2004-09-06 19:28:55

tamlyn
Lead Developer

busy busy busy

I am now back home and spending some much needed time on singapore development. So far there is a new template and language selector which you can see in action in the CVS demo.

#2 2004-09-06 19:31:51

tamlyn
Lead Developer

Re: busy busy busy

CVS Demo: http://singapore.sourceforge.net/cvsdemo/

Both these features are both turned off by default but can easily be turned on in the ini file. Note that singapore is still cookie free (except for the admin mode which has always made use of PHP sessions).

With the next release you will see singapore split into two branches: development and stable. The development branch will have the latest and greatest features and the bugs that come with them. The stable branch will lag behind a little in features but will have far fewer bugs.

Remember you can always get the bleeding-edge sources from CVS if you know how but these may not always work properly if at all.

#3 2004-09-10 22:57:20

stefanf

Re: busy busy busy

The language selector was something I missed.

Speaking of which, I see some things I need to fix/add/all of the above in the Icelandic translation. I was trying to take a look at the CVS using the web interface but all I get is "bad gateway". Probably a problem with sf.net but you might want to take a look at it. I'm going to check the files out in a moment and have a look. I'm hoping the Icelandic translation files are in CVS so I can just update them and send back to you.

The next big thing I would like to see in Singapore is the "automatically update galleries" feature. Actually this is and has been number 1 on my list since I started using Singapore. That is, have Singapore automatically update galleries when files are added (even though they are added to the galleries by copying the file, that is not using Singapore to get them there). I know that you know of the problem and you have it on your todo list but is there any news?