singapore: the smallest big galery
home » forum » Feature Requests » defining includes folder

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-11-19 23:20:33

defining includes folder

It looks as if it possible to define every folder in Singapore except for the includes folder. I have my image gallery subfolders in the same directory as the Singore files, data folder, local folder, templates folder etc. I've prefixed the names of the main singapore gallery folders with an underscore and have them excluded from the gallery listing in the admin panel. I need to be able to exclude the includes folder from the listing.

#2 2006-11-20 00:13:25

Egypt Urnash

Re: defining includes folder

Singapore really doesn't expect to have the images mixed in with everything else, no.

Try a global search-and-replace on all of Singapore's files - both the stuff in the includes directory, and the php files in the root of Singapore (admin|external|index.php). Replace includes/ with _includes/. A quick global search of the code makes it look like it should work.

Nice art and site, by the way!

#3 2006-11-20 19:15:05

pavian

Folders that start with a dot or an underscore are ignored.

#4 2006-11-20 19:39:50

Thanks guys and gals. I guess that's what I get for being picky about organizing files. I'll go ahead and rename the includes folder.

Egypt Urnash......the great content on your site makes me look like a total slacker. I love the animated effect in your gallery as well.